Why Job Seekers Use this Site
Why do Job Seekers use Educate Minnesota?
Educate Minnesota is dedicated to matching current and aspiring educators with public schools seeking to hire. This free, comprehensive service is available to anyone interested in a career that improves outcomes for Minnesota learners.
Benefits to job seekers:
- Quickly find open job postings from public schools in Minnesota.
- Draw the attention of school hiring administrators with your candidate profile.
- Free. There is no cost to job seekers using Educate Minnesota. This site is paid-for by school-employers.
Not all educators have a Teaching License. We believe that all children benefit when surrounded by adults that want to make a positive difference. And, Minnesota schools need passionate and capable educators to be involved in a number of different roles. The types postings on Educate Minnesota include:
- Educational support and assistant positions that do not require a teaching license.
- Licensed Teaching positions for all grade levels and subject areas.
- Licensed Related Services positions such as school psychologist, counselor, nurse, and speech-language pathologists.
- Licensed Special Education Teaching positions for all areas.
- Licensed Administrator positions such as Principal,
All public schools in Minnesota are eligible to post their jobs to Educate Minnesota for free so you will see the largest number of postings on this site. Public schools include traditional districts and charter schools, and also intermediate districts that provide specialized services not always accessible to traditional schools.