Paraprofessional Virtual Job Fair – Jobs with schools in Anoka, Ramsey, Washington Counties
Anoka, Ramsey, Washington Counties
No degree required
MN public districts and charter schools
Easy to use
- General education paraprofessionals
- Special education paraprofessionals
- Substitute teachers
- Licensed permanent teaching positions (all subjects)
How it works
- Register: Complete a short registration form online and upload your resume. REGISTER NOW
- Connect: Keep an eye on your email and phone for messages from participating schools. Recruiters may reach out before the event to discuss career opportunities and schedule interviews during the live job fair. If you receive a message, please respond to them quickly, ideally within 24 hours.
If you receive an offer before the job fair, you are welcome to accept the offer or wait until the job fair to make your final decision.
- Explore: Once you’re registered, you can log in ahead of time to review the participating employers. Spend some time learning about the locations, positions, and schools that are hiring.
- Attend: Log in to the live event between 3:00 and 7:00 pm on October 14, 2021. You’re not required to be present for the entire time but if you have arranged interviews with any employers ahead of time, please be present for those scheduled appointments.
What is a paraprofessional
A paraprofessional is an educational worker that does not necessarily have a teacher’s license who assists teachers with classroom management and organization. Also known as a teacher’s aide, education support professional, and instructional assistant, the paraprofessional provides a positive and nurturing guide for students and attends to their physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs.
Advantages for Candidates
- FREE admission.
- Connect with school hiring managers from any location with laptop, tablet, desktop, or mobile device. Any internet-connected device with a camera will work.
- Research schools and their hiring needs ahead of time. Learn about the culture, compensation, professional growth pathways, and hiring process.
- Plan and schedule your visits with employers in advance. No waiting in lines.
- One-on-one chat and video interview opportunities.
- Get specific action steps for moving forward with employers.