2021-2022 Statewide Virtual Career Fairs for Educators
Licensed Educators and Support Staff
principals from around the state.
MN public districts and charter schools
Easy to use
Candidate Registration is Open
Quick conversations to answer your questions. Free admission.
PARTICIPATE IN ANY/ALL EVENTS.
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR EACH EVENT.
After completing registration for one event, your profile data will be saved for the other events.
Candidates may join, leave, and re-enter as fits their schedule. Join from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
These VIRTUAL events are for new and experienced licensed teachers, related services (counselors, psychologists, school nurses, social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc.), administrators, support positions (not requiring a professional educator license), and substitute teachers.
Current and newly-licensed educators, career changers, college graduates, military veterans, substitute teachers, current university and community college students… If you would like to explore teaching as a profession, you should attend! Now more than ever, students in all communities across Minnesota need committed educators.
Candidates, we are committed to helping connect you with employers at this event. Recruiters, principals, and other hiring managers from districts, charter schools, and other agencies across the entire state will be live, online to meet you!
How it works
- Register: Complete a short registration form online and upload your resume. You’ll sign up for each job fair separately. Complete your registration for one event and when you sign up for others, your information will automatically transfer.
- Connect: Keep an eye on your email and phone for messages from participating schools. Recruiters may reach out before the event to discuss career opportunities and schedule interviews during the live job fair. If you receive a message, please respond to them quickly, ideally within 24 hours.
If you receive an offer before the job fair, you are welcome to accept the offer or wait until the job fair to make your final decision.
- Explore: Once you’re registered, you can log in ahead of time to review the participating employers. Spend some time learning about the locations, positions, and schools that are hiring.
- Attend: Log in to the live event between 3:00 and 7:00 pm. You’re not required to be present for the entire time but if you have arranged interviews with any employers ahead of time, please be present for those scheduled appointments.
Advantages for Candidates
- FREE admission.
- Multiple dates to connect.
- Break through conventional barriers and engage directly with live hiring adminstrators!
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Participate from any location with any connected device.
- Research schools and their hiring needs ahead of time. Learn about the culture, compensation, professional growth pathways, and hiring process.
- Plan and schedule your visits with employers in advance. No waiting in lines.
- One-on-one chat and video interview opportunities.
- Get specific action steps for moving forward with employers.
- Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver’s seat!
Candidate Registration Requirements
All candidates must be eligible to and authorized to work in the United States, and interested in employment with Minnesota public schools. Candidates interested in professionally licensed positions must meet at least ONE of the following criteria for registration:
- Must anticipate or hold a teaching license (MN or other state), OR
- Have a bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have an associate’s degree, or professional license, or at least 5 years of professional experience.
Registration for new employers continues. The current list of participating schools include the following table.
🧐 View the May 11 Employer Interests – a spreadsheet listing the license areas, job positions, and types of candidates that each employer is looking for.
🧐 View the June 21 Employer Interests – a spreadsheet listing the license areas, job positions, and types of candidates that each employer is looking for.