2021 Spring Job Fair
Licensed educator positions
MN public districts and charter schools
Easy to use
Hiring immediately and for Fall 2021-2022
ALL SPRING 2021 JOB FAIRS ARE COMPLETED
These VIRTUAL JOB FAIRS are for positions in licensed teaching, student support (counselors, psychologists, school nurses, social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc.), administration, and also support positions that do not require a professional educator license.
Current and newly-licensed educators, career changers, college graduates, military veterans, substitute teachers, current university and community college students… If you would like to explore teaching as a profession, you should attend! Now more than ever, students in all communities across Minnesota need committed educators.
Candidates, we are committed to helping connect you with employers at this event. Recruiters, principals, and other hiring managers from districts, charter schools, and other agencies across the entire state will be live, online to meet you!
You are welcome to attend all three job fairs. You must register for both events if you wish to attend both. You can register all the way through the end of the live event, 8pm on 5/19 and 5/20, 6pm on 5/26.
The virtual job fair May 19 will have public school employers from just the seven county Metro Area. The virtual job fair May 20 will have public school employers from outside of the seven county Metro Area. The virtual job fair on May 26 will focus on employers from northwest and north central Minnesota.
Advantages for Candidates
- FREE admission.
- Connect with school hiring managers from any location with laptop, desktop or mobile device.
- Research schools and their hiring needs ahead of time. Learn about the culture, compensation, professional growth pathways, and hiring process.
- Participate in events to help you prepare for the fair, led by current and retired MN school administrators, and our partners like the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB).
- Plan and schedule your visits with employers in advance. No waiting in lines.
- One-on-one chat and video interview opportunities.
- Get specific action steps for moving forward with employers.
Candidate Registration Requirements
All candidates must meet at least ONE of the following criteria for registration:
- Must anticipate or hold a teaching license (MN or other state), OR
- Have a bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have an associate’s degree, or professional license, or at least 5 years of professional experience.