2021 Winter Job Fair
for public schools hiring
Licensed and non-licensed educators
MN public districts and charter schools
Easy to use
Hiring immediately and for Fall 2021-2022
This is a VIRTUAL JOB FAIR for positions in licensed teaching, student support (counselors, psychologists, school nurses, social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc.), administration, and also support positions that do not require a professional educator license.
Current and newly-licensed educators, career changers, college graduates, military veterans, substitute teachers, current university and community college students… If you would like to explore teaching as a profession, you should attend! Now more than ever, students in all communities across Minnesota need committed educators.
Candidates, we are committed to helping connect you with employers at this event. Recruiters, principals, and other hiring managers from districts, charter schools, and other agencies across the entire state will be live, online to meet you!
Advantages for Candidates
- FREE admission to the February 24, 2021 Job Fair.
- Connect with school hiring managers from any location with laptop, desktop or mobile device.
- Research schools and their hiring needs ahead of time. Learn about the culture, compensation, professional growth pathways, and hiring process.
- Participate in events to help you prepare for the fair, led by current and retired MN school administrators, and our partners like the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB).
- Plan and schedule your visits with employers in advance. No waiting in lines.
- One-on-one chat and video interview opportunities.
- Get specific action steps for moving forward with employers.
Candidate Registration Requirements
All candidates must meet at least ONE of the following criteria for registration:
- Must anticipate or hold a teaching license (MN or other state), OR
- Have a bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have an associate’s degree, or professional license, or at least 5 years of professional experience.