Hastings High School – 0.2 FTE Spanish Teacher (1 class period per day)
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide classroom instruction
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and support staffProficiency in Spanish
- Experience in a Spanish speaking country
- Ability to integrate cultural perspectives of different Spanish speaking countries
- Ability to effectively use and implement technology in the classroom.
- Create an environment of respect and trust.
- Commitment to the high school philosophy including working on and with a team of teachers, working with an co-curricular groups and supporting other aspects of secondary education.
- Ability to differentiate curriculum to a wide range of learners
- Proven skill in forming, building, and maintaining positive relationships with students and families.
- Evidence of successful experiences with students at a secondary level.
- Commitment and evidence of continual improvement.