Hours: Varies, could be 1-10 hours per shift and 1-6 days per week. Must be available for some weekends.
The Building Supervisor facilitates the community’s use of school district buildings that includes providing equipment, maintaining a secure building, communicating with community and school staff and problem solving facility conflicts.
Hours will vary throughout the year due to facility use.
For more specific job details please see the attached job description.
• Ability to move 50 lbs in order to move tables and chairs
• Ability to problem solve in order to resolve building conflicts.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application.
• Position is open only to current Secretary/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through 8/16/17
• Displaced paraprofessionals will have the first consideration with this posting.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.