Hours: 3.5 hours
The person in this position will be responsible for supervision of elementary students during Kindergarten Recess and Lunch, and also could include working with students and/or other grade-levels during supervision and instructional support time. The successful candidate will work 3.5 hours a day and have the chance to support the learning of Kindergarten students as well as other students depending on the duties assigned and needs. Duties include small group work/support, read alouds, 1:1 student interaction, supervision of an entire classroom, recess/lunch, etc. Approximate hours are currently 8:00 – 11:30 each day.
• Experience working with young children, preferably in a school environment
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to multitask and supervise students in an environment that is highly engaging
• Flexibility, clear expectations, receptivity to feedback, and patience
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application.
• Position is open only to current Secretary/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through
• Displaced paraprofessionals will have the first consideration with this posting.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.