Hours: 15.0 hours per week (Monday – Friday 8:45-11:45)
Assist Special Education Licensed Staff with academic adaptations, self-care and social/behavioral needs for students in special education. This support may be provided in the early childhood special education classroom
• High School diploma required. Highly Qualified Status Required. Preference for 2 year post-secondary training.
• Must be flexible and willing to work in a variety of settings with a variety of students and staff.
• May need to lift, pull and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must be willing to assist in the eating and toileting needs of students.
• Must maintain data privacy and confidentiality for all students.
• Computer skills preferred.
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
• Position is open only to current Secretary/Paraprofessional Unit Employees until through
• Displaced paraprofessionals will have the first consideration with this posting.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.