Hours: 7.0 hours
The person in this position will be work directly with the Associate Principal and teachers to provide support during standardized tesing, assessment, and instruction. Various projects will also be assigned to employees in this role.
• Experience working with children, preferably in a school environment
• Strong Attention to detail
• Strong computer proficiency
• Proven experience adhering to deadlines.
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
• Position is open only to current Secretary/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through
• Displaced paraprofessionals will have the first consideration with this posting.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.