Title: Full-Day Preschool Instructor
Hours: 7:30 a.m-3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday following the elementary school calendar
Position will remain open until filled regardless of closing date.
The Full-day Preschool Instructor provides a positive learning environment for children in the Full-Day Preschool Program. This includes, but is not limited to, daily program planning, guidance of support staff, and positive behavior intervention. The person in this role will facilitate and lead age-appropriate, enriching, stimulating activities in a safe environment for children ages 4 and 5. This position location to be determined, but part of the Wayzata Early Learning School and Wayzata Public School District preschool program.
- A valid MN License in Birth-Grade 3 or PreK Education issued from the Minnesota Department of Education is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and communication skills.
- Ideal candidates should have experience with multiple instructional designs and differentiated strategies that support diverse learners.
- Must have strong classroom management skills with the ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Must have the ability to build positive working relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Ideal candidate will have experience teaching young children from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with Creative Curriculum, TS Gold, Pyramid Model, and Classroom Engagement Model is beneficial.
• Apply online at www.wayzataschools.org
• Position is open to current Wayzata Kids Unit Employees until October 18, 2021 at 4:00PM.
• If this position does not fill internally non-unit candidates will be considered until position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandi Loxton at firstname.lastname@example.org