FTE 1.0 For the 2022-2023 school year, the placement will be at Greenwood Elementary
Wayzata Public Schools is currently seeking a Special Education teacher with the ability, skills, and training necessary to work with a broad array of students with disabilities in a cross-categorical model, such that they can receive an appropriate education program in their neighborhood school.
- Special Education Licensure required for working with students in Federal Setting 1-3.
- Multiple licensure preferred.
- ABS Preferred
- Ability to design and implement specially designed instruction tailored to meet the unique needs of students requiring special education services.
- Experience and willingness to work on general education teams and provide collaborative special education services with general education teachers is required.
- Ability to collaborate with paraprofessionals and to effectively direct the work delegated to them.
- Interest in and ability to relate well to elementary students.
- Experience with evaluation and eligibility determination for special education services preferred.
- Apply online at http://www.wayzataschools.org/apply.
- Internal Applicants must complete the internal application located on the website under application process.
Applications received on or before May 18th will be given first consideration. Position will remain open and active until filled.