Supports the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Program teachers, audiologist, interpreters, and the students in the program and assists Special Education Licensed Staff with academic adaptations, self-care and social/behavioral needs for students in special education. This support may be provided in the general education classroom, special education classroom or community
• High School diploma required. Highly Qualified Status Required. Preference for 2 year post-secondary training.
• Must be flexible and willing to work in a variety of settings with a variety of students and staff.
• May need to lift, pull and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must be willing to assist in the eating and toileting needs of students.
• Must maintain data privacy and confidentiality for all students.
• Computer skills preferred.
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
• Position is open only to current Administrative Professional/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through 8/11/22@4:00PM.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.