Job Title: 7th Grade Football Coach
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of the sport program under the direction of the head coach by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents.
- Implement an effective training and competition regiment that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport
- Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes
- Experience as a coach or as a participant in the sport.
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the strategy and technologies of the sport
- Experience interacting with student-athletes, parents, assistant coaches through deliberate, positive interactions
- Ability to serve as an effective role model for student-athletes and represent Faribault Public Schools with respect in all communities
- Minnesota Department of Education valid coaching certification or valid certificate from the National Federation Coaches Education Program preferred, but not required.
Application Procedure: Apply online at: www.faribault.k12.mn.us
Application Deadline: Open until filled