Monticello Middle School is seeking a long term substitute for a 7th Grade Life Science position. We will be teaching in the Hybrid model and possibly moving into a fully in-person model later this spring (TBD). There is a colleague on the other 7th grade team to help mentor and guide this teacher with curricular and instructional questions. Additionally, this teacher will work closely with four other 7th grade staff who reside on the same team.
Approximate Dates: February 24 – May 20, 2021
Teaching license for the State of Minnesota, Science
Essential Skills Required:
- Effective communication and teaming skills, willingness to be flexible and excellent attendance.
- Knowledge and application of technology and technology integration.
- Skilled in adapting lesson plans to the individual needs of students to facilitate learning and to assist in meeting any individual learning goals.
- Maintain confidentiality of information about students and families.
- Experience working with diverse students and families.