Delano Public Schools is currently accepting online applications for the position of Activities Coordinator to provide management for all co-curricular activities for students in Grades 7-12.
The Activities Coordinator coordinates a comprehensive activities program to include athletics, the arts, and academic team activities for students in grades 7-12 under the direction of the Community Education Director and in consultation with the High School Principal. The Activities Coordinator will:
- Support the staffing of coaches at all levels and for all co-curricular activities
- Assist the Community Education Director with the management of the activities budget
- Coordinate the preparation and maintenance of facilities with DHS Administration, custodial staff, and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate the resolution of student, parent, coach concerns.
- Provide coordination and scheduling among ADs from the Wright County Conference and Minnesota State High School League
- Manage and provide supervision for events including but not limited to: concessions, officials, transportation, technology, and other event supervisors.
- Collaborate with coaches and booster clubs to maintain and acquire needed equipment.
- Other duties in support of the Community Education Director and HS Principal.
Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent skills in the areas of communication, organization, and initiative. Preference will be given to candidates who have at least three years of head coaching experience and/or activities advisory experience.
Terms of Employment: The Activities Coordinator will work 220 days at a salary range of $50,000-60,000. Other benefits to be determined.
Application Process: Qualified candidates must apply online at: http://www.delano.k12.mn.us/district/human-resources/job-postings
Please contact Barry Voight, DHS Principal, for additional questions at email@example.com