2.5 hrs per day, Tuesday through Friday, from May 31 through June 3, 2022
Duties may include:
1. Assist student(s) with special needs during Summer Nature Camp.
2. Supervise special education student(s) to ensure safety.
1. High School diploma and additional post secondary training relevant to children preferred.
2. Acceptance of students’ disabilities and limitations.
3. Must be able to lift, pull, or move a minimum of 50 pounds.
4. Accepts direction from supervising teacher(s) and is willing to work as a team.
Based on the 2021-2023 Paraprofessional contract salary schedule Level VI.
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/start-your-career until filled.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.