Education assistant for the Adventure Club Program
Class 2 AT1 salary range ($16.04 to $17.26 per hour)
Positions available for 15, 30 or 32.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday
Before and/or after school hours available
Locations: FAIR Pilgrim Lane, Zachary Lane Elementary, Lakeview Eleemntary and Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion
• Assist in the development and planning of an enriching extended-day environment for children enrolled in Adventure Club, grades Kindergarten – 5
• High school diploma or GED required plus a minimum of 12-24 credits in education, child development and related education from an accredited university or vocational school preferred.
• Successful experience working with elementary-age children
• Working knowledge of developmentally appropriate anti-bias curriculum.
• Able to work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
Qualified applicants should apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427