Orono Public Schools
Job Posting Announcement
Volunteers (Multiple Needed)
After School Program – Position 3 of 3
After-School Program for Orono Public Schools
This position was created through a partnership with
- Orono Community Education
- Interfaith Outreach and Community Partners
- Great Expectations (A cradle-to-career education initiative between IOCP, Orono Schools, and Wayzata Schools. Learn more here: http://iocp.org/get-involved/great-expectations )
- Work directly with the children in the program.
- Support outreach to students and their families to encourage participation.
- Carry out planned activities during the program.
- Strong communication skills essential.
- Nurturing, caring heart for kids and their families is a must.
- 10-24 hours/week.
- 3:00-5:00 PM
- A February – May 2016 pilot is planned.
- Program will resume in the fall and run approximately October – May.
- Two or three summer one-time events may be held to keep contact with students and families.
- Long Lake site held on Monday and Wednesday (location to be confirmed).
- Maple Plain site hosted at Maple Plain Community Church on Tuesday and Thursday
Position Start Date
Open Until Filled
All applicants must apply online at: http://ow.ly/Q83fs
or www.orono.k12.mn.us >> District Office >> Human Resources