Westonka Public Schools, ISD #277
Community Education & Services
5901 Sunnyfield Road East
Minnetrista MN 55364
Position Title: Aquatics Supervisor
The Aquatics Supervisor, under the guidance and direction of the Westonka Activity Center Manager, is primarily responsible for coordinating and supervising the aquatics programs of Westonka Community Education and Services.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid
- Preferred certification in Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor (WSI) or Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT).
- At least 2 years experience as a Lifeguard, Water Safety Instructor or equivalent.
- Supervise and assist aquatics personnel including; Lifeguards, Water Safety Instructors, Water Safety Aids and Water Aerobics Instructors
- Supervise and evaluate aquatics programs including; learn-to-swim lessons, open swim and aqua exercise
- Maintain aquatics records
- Assure that all equipment, supplies and facilities are maintained
- Respond to parent questions and comments about aquatics programs
- Be knowledgeable of all accident and emergency procedures
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Recreation Coordinator
Dates of Service:
June 14-August 5 (Monday-Thursday, 9:30 am-4 pm)
Apply online. For more information, contact Lindsey Rague, Activity Center & Facilities Manager 952-491-8261 or email@example.com