Mound Westonka High School is looking for two hard working assistant coaches, with positive attitudes, and passion for working with young athletes to become part of a solid coaching staff. Prefer candidates with previous playing and coaching experience.
1. Evidence of good human relations skills in working with students, staff, parents, and community.
2. Evidence of previous successful coaching experience preferred.
3. Minnesota coaching licensure preferred.
4. Leadership skills including but not limited to organization, vision, motivation, and conflict resolution.
5. Strong work ethic and dedication to furthering the benefits of participation in co-curricular activities.
6. Attend all practices and contests.
7. Ride the bus to and from all away contests.
8. Work with other members of the coaching staff and activities department in the development of the entire program.
Compensation will be in accordance with Schedule B of the Teacher Master Agreement.
Westonka Public Schools, ISD #277 is located 21 miles west of Minneapolis on the western bays of Lake Minnetonka. Mound Westonka High School is a member of the Twin Cities Football District and Section 5AAAA.
Please complete the online application and attach your resume and college/university transcripts. Questions? Contact Nick David, Head Football Coach, Mound Westonka High School at email@example.com or 952.491.8316.