POSITION: Edina Public Schools has an opening for Auditorium and Media Technician available beginning May 2022.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sufficient work experience to establish a good work record.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to anticipate and diffuse problems and disruptive situations.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with employees.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Previous work experience in technical theater preferred.
- Interest in working in a school district environment.
- Previous experience with ETC Lighting Consoles, Shure Wireless Microphone Systems, projectors, and/or use of motorize or counter weighted rigging systems preferred.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please apply online.