Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Effectively operate the sound board and light board in the autitorium.
- Provide excellent customer service; direct customer needs to the appropriate on-site administrator during auditorium events.
- Monitor are for safety. Report any safety issues to suprvisor, the Auditorium Manager.
- Work with the Auditorium Manager to maintain the inventory list of current equipment/supplies as well as equipment supplies needed.
- Understand and be able to handle basic equipment set up, i.e. projectors, screens.
- Report any concerns immediately to the Auditorium Manager.
- Be in attendance during scheduled shifts. Inform supervisor of any conflicts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Participate in and complete any required training.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to physically handled all required equipment.
Rate of Pay: $13/hour
Job Type or FTE: Casual
Bargaining Unit: Not applicable
Osseo Area Schools offers:
- Meaningful and impactful work
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- A variety of benefits
- Summer opportunities
- and more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 is an Equal Opportunity, and veteran-friendly employer.
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Osseo Area School District is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the district and strongly encourages persons to apply who can strengthen our diversity. For more information, view the District’s Equal Opportunity and Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Violence Policy.
Veteran’s Preference: If you are an eligible veteran, please submit a legible copy of your DD214 with your application.
Accommodation: If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during the selection process, please email Human Resources at HR@district279.org or call 763-391-7007.
Background Check Upon Conditional Offer:
Background checks are conducted upon receiving a conditional offer. Employees must complete a background check and are responsible for the background fee. A passing background is required. Criminal convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.