Lily Lake Elementary currently has a waitlist of students needing Before and/or After Care. In order to accept more students, we need to hire more staff. We would love to add more team members to support our Lily Lake community!
2 – 5.75 hours/day
Monday-Friday 2-5 days/week
Hourly rate $16.86 – $17.66
Work Schedule Information:
Before Care hours:
– start times vary between 6:00 AM to 7:00AM
– end time is 8:45 AM
After Care hours
– start time is 2:45PM or 3:00 PM
– end times vary between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
**We have current staff who only working morning shifts or only work afternoon shifts. Other staff work a combination of morning and afternoon.**
Job Summary: To assist in developing and implementing a community education school age care program that reflect the diverse interests, talents, perspectives and learning styles of the children in a manner consistent with the philosophies, policies, goals and expectations on the school age care (SAC) program.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or its GED equivalent.
- Must possess or obtain a current first aid and CPR certification (will need to submit documentation within 120 days of beginning date of employment).
- Desired candidate should have background/training in one or more of the following areas: child development, child guidance, human relations, communications and recreational programming.
Further information about our salary and benefits can be found at: http://www.stillwater.k12.mn.us/departments/human-resources/master-contracts