The Sauk Rapids-Rice School District No. 47 is seeking an experienced and innovative individual to provide excellent leadership as a Long-Term Behavior Interventionist (Dean of Students) Substitute at Pleasantview Elementary. Located in Sauk Rapids, MN, minutes away from downtown St. Cloud and approximately an hour northwest of the Twin Cities, Pleasantview Elementary is the focal point of the surrounding neighborhoods.
Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools believe in:
- A culture of continuous learning and growth in a caring, collaborative and supportive environment
- Effective partnerships between students, staff, families and community members
- An inclusive, safe, caring and stimulating learning environment that promotes shared responsibility for performance and innovation
- Effective and ongoing communication with and outreach to students, staff, families and community members
- transparency and good stewardship of resources
- Serve as the primary contact for attendance and discipline for students.
- Enforce rules, practices, and procedures outlined in the elementary student handbook.
- Facilitate staff, student, and parent/guardian meetings.
- Shared responsibility for planning of site level professional development through inservice and trainings.
- On-site PBIS coach
- Create a positive school climate to establish a thriving learning culture.
- Provide leadership in developing racial, cultural, socio-economic and educational competencies that transcend differences.
- Supervise and evaluate paraprofessionals.
Outstanding candidates will:
- Effective communicators
- Thoughtful and deliberate decision-makers
- Creative problem solvers with extraordinary relationship skills
- Innovative and able to promote and implement quality programs
- Motivating and positive with students, staff, and parents/guardians
- Able to provide leadership within the school, district and community
- A life-long learner and good role model
- Willing and able to work irregular hours
Hold a valid K-12 Minnesota Teaching License
- Experience as an elementary or secondary teacher and/or administrator
- Have or pursuing an advanced degree
Full-time, from approximately March 5 through May 27, 2021.
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/employment until filled.
Application will be reviewed beginning January 26, 2021.
Candidates must pass a criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.