Posting dates: 7/30/20 thru 8/05/20 or until filled
Hours: Monday thru Friday 4.0 hours per day, 10 months
– Respond to Ongoing technology needs for staff
– Build and maintain positive relationships with the building community, including staff and students
– Use a strong understanding of instructional technology to best meet the learning needs of all students
– Manage building printers, including troubleshooting and installing drivers
– SMART board configuration and troubleshooting
– Support set up for event programming such as A/V equipment
– Assist with generating messaging through the Blackboard system
– Work with district technology staff to coordinate building technology requests
– Manage building technology inventory
– Attend relevant district trainings and meetings
– Coordinate and manage laptop/iPad/Chromebook carts
– Provide staff training on technology
– Technology ordering as needed, approved by the principal
– Set up and run daily video announcements
– Coordinate student involvement in announcements
– Assisting teachers in maintaining teacher web pages
– Testing technology coordination
Other functions of the job include but are not limited to:
– Meeting staff needs in a timely and proactive manner
– Join all staff in welcoming and dismissing students each day
– Provide building-level technology support for staff and students.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Must possess satisfactory knowledge of district hardware and software utilization and capabilities.
– Must possess and display excellent human relations skills when dealing with staff, students, and community. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations. Ability to get along with other people and have patience in dealing with parents and students.
– Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both orally and in writing.
– Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
– Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and interpret data related to student performance.
– Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies. Regular attendance.
Regularly required to sit, stand, and move throughout building, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
$22.00 to $24.50 per hour depending on qualfications