Posting # 3649
Columbia Heights Public Schools is seeking a Building Monitor to work at Columbia Heights High School. Building Monitors support continued health awareness needs associated with COVID-19 and our students.
- Bargaining unit: Non-Affiliated
- Hours/schedule: 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday, day shift
- Calendar: 184 days per year, follows student calendar
- Rate of Pay: $14.00 per hour.
External Posting Dates: August 18, 2021 – until filled
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Todd Wynne, High School Principal, 763-528-4605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested applicants should apply online at www.colheights.k12.mn.us
Interviews will be scheduled at the request of the School District.
- General monitoring of building activities including reminding students of social distancing and wearing masks correctly.
- Light sanitizing during the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Experience required with ability to build positive working relationships and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to perform position responsibilities including physical factors, work devices, and materials handling of fifty pounds, and basic computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach for objects, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, and use hands to grasp and feel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds or more, other duties as assigned. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.