Provide leadership in the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the Byron Preschool Program. Serve on the Byron CE Advisory Team and Building Site Team. Supervise, train, and collaborate with all licensed and non-licensed staff in the Preschool Program. Manage program budget and financial expenditures. Award and oversee scholarships for qualifying families. This position will also include teaching in the classroom, Tuesday-Friday mornings with coordinating hours in the afternoon. The Preschool Coordinator will work with the Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) Coordinator to assist with ECFE and Early Childhood Screening components. Other program-related tasks as required.
This position will require approximately 30 hours per week during the school year, Tuesday-Friday from 7:45-3:00. Some benefits are included and the hourly compensation is based on experience starting at $26.93 per hour.
1. Evidence of a current Minnesota teaching license in Early Childhood Education.
2. Evidence of previous successful leadership or supervisory experience.
3. Evidence of a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
4. Evidence of excellent record of past performance applicable to performing the duties of the position.
5. Evidence of excellent communications and human relations skills.
6. Evidence of excellent decision-making, problem solving, and group facilitation skills.