1. Provide leadership in the planning, development, and execution of the C Team Baseball program by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents
2. Under direction of Head Baseball Coach, implement an effective training and competition program that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport and ensures continuity through all levels
3. Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes
4. Manage equipment inventory for program
1. Prefer, but not required, Minnesota teaching and coaching certification.
2. Prefer, but not required, employment as a teacher in Lester Prairie School District.
3. Previous coaching experience in assigned sport is desirable.
4. Has knowledge and background in the assigned sport.
5. Works collaboratively with students, parents, and other members of the community.
6. Effective interpersonal interactions and communication skills as applied to interaction with both youth and adults.
7. Skilled in team building, decision making, problem solving, and conflict resolution
8. Ability to serve as an effective role model for student-athletes and represent LP Schools with respect in all communities
Apply Online or Email Letter of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org