General Purpose of Job
- Provide a variety of physical education techniques and experiences for the students.
- Work with and provide students with social, emotional and behavioral supports.
- Summer is a great opportunity to take students outside and develop healthy habits.
Applications must be complete to be considered for Camp ROCKS! Academic Adventures positions.
Camp Dates – 22 days
- July 5-8 (Tue-Fri)
- July 11-15 (Mon-Fri)
- July 18-22 (Mon-Fri)
- July 25-29 (Mon-Fri)
- Aug 1-3 (Mon-Wed)
Must commit to the full program in order to be considered for summer employment.
Sites & Hours
- Sites to be determined at a later date.
- 7:45 am-3:15 pm (2 sites TBD)
- 8:45 am-4:15 pm (1 site TBD)
- *Could change based on final transportation routes and pther summer program needs.
Salary: Per contract guidelines
- All summer staff meeting/camp set-up – Thu, June 23 from 8 am-4 pm
Timeline: Staffing decisions will be made by May.