Cardinal Place is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible, organized individual to fill an opening as Site Supervisor.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and leading activities for students of various ages, i.e. art, science, games etc.
- Assists in the coordination and the distribution of breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
- Supervising Distance Learning, assuring social distancing and safety.
- Develop and plan indoor and outdoor activities, in the gym and outside.
- Complete paperwork and trainings needed for site staff and families.
- Provide a warm and caring atmosphere for participants and families.
- Prior experience working with young children.
- Must be able to communicate with parents through daily pick-up.
This is a fulltime position providing competitive pay and benefits.