Position to start for the 2020-2021 school year
8 hours per day/184 days per year
Up to $50,000 for AA degree and experience
Up to$62,000 for BA degree and experience
Develop and implement chemical health policies and procedures and coordinate staff development on chemical awareness issues.
Essential Functions of the Job Include but are not Limited to the following:
- Work with the high school administrative team to coordinate chemical awareness/prevention/intervention/recovery and curriculum services.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement alcohol and drug prevention/education programs and activities that complement the curriculum district wide.
- Develop and implement a Parent Education series component to aid in ongoing knowledge base.
- Develop procedures along with building administration procedures to provide for individual, and/or group intervention.
- Be available as a resource to staff members.
See attached job description for additional essential job functions
- AA degree required, BA/BS preferred.
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor in the state of Minnesota
- Experience working within a School setting or with young adults and administration of grant funding sources preferred.
- Leadership skills.
See attached job description for additional knowledge, skills and abilities required
Internal candidates: Open until filled
External candidates: Open until filled
Applicants please apply online.