Chaska High School
For specific information contact Jim Swearingen at email@example.com
Position Start Date: TBD
Responsible To: Assistant Principal/Knowledge Bowl Head Coach
Salary: Based on CEA Master Agreement
Duties: Support the work of the students and Head Coach in Knowledge Bowl competition, practice (virtual as needed), chaperoning, etc.
- Experience coaching competititve high school academic teams preferred
- Good communication skills
- Respect/recognition of youth needs
- Promote program and recruit team members
- Schedule and conduct practices
- Keep records (registration, attendance, schedules, etc.)
- Monitor student academic progress and eligibility according to MNSHL rules
- Train teams
- Attend tournaments.
- Supervise students and act as a tournament official as needed
- Assist in hosting tournaments
- Work at the direction of the head coach
Background check will be conducted.
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
Application Procedure: Please apply online at http://www.district112.org (only online applications will be accepted).