- Accommodating users who are without permits; notifying Community Education Facilities Scheduling about contact and event information.
- Problem-solving permit and user issues.
- Reviewing facility permits to determine authorized users and schedule of events; determining and setting up any special equipment or supplies requested by permitted users.
- Completing and submitting required reports (e.g., no-shows) to Community Education Facilities Scheduling.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Greeting guests and providing directions to event locations.
- Monitoring the activities of individuals who use the facilities or attend events.
- Accommodating whenever possible the special requests that users may have that were not anticipated.
- Responding promptly to requests from colleagues and community members.
- Communicating in a manner that serves to diffuse confrontations.
Minimum Qualifications include:
High School diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Controlling access to spaces as needed and authorized by permit.
- Ensuring that all facility users have left the premises at the completion of the scheduled events.
- Assisting facility users with event tear down – restoring facility to neat and original condition, notifying custodian of any extra garbage, and noting any equipment or supplies that were broken.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies and/or injuries; calling 911 if necessary.
- Promptly completing and submitting required reports (e.g., incident reports, blood borne pathogen incident reports) to Community Education Facilities Scheduling.
- Remaining alert to potentially unsafe situations and notifying custodian of unsafe conditions; stopping any unsafe or questionable activities.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Job Type or FTE: Casual
Bargaining Unit: Not applicable
Osseo Area Schools offers:
- Meaningful and impactful work
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- A variety of benefits
- Summer opportunities
- and more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 is an Equal Opportunity, and veteran-friendly employer.
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Osseo Area School District is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the district and strongly encourages persons to apply who can strengthen our diversity. For more information, view the District’s Equal Opportunity and Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Violence Policy.
Veteran’s Preference: If you are an eligible veteran, please submit a legible copy of your DD214 with your application.
Accommodation: If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during the selection process, please email Human Resources at HR@district279.org or call 763-391-7007.
Background Check Upon Conditional Offer:
Background checks are conducted upon receiving a conditional offer. Employees must complete a background check and are responsible for the background fee. A passing background is required. Criminal convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.