Description: This is a general posting for all temporary/short term Community Education positions.
- Provide instruction or assistance according to specified need in the Orono Community Education Department.
- Monitor and ensure participant safety at all times.
- Create conditions which ensure an enjoyable participant experience.
- Manage participation through respectful and equitable approaches.
- Work collaboratively with Community Education staff to implement a philosophy that is supportive of participants’ development in the skillsets targeted through the activity.
- Communicate effectively with students, other school staff, parents, and building administrators, regarding program needs and developments.
- Understanding of fundamental skills and strategies of the activity.
- Effective meeting, teaching, and/or practice management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaboration with others.
- Understanding of the role of parent involvement and the ability to collaborate with parents.
- Commitment to supporting the whole person in their pursuit of high levels of mastery of skill within the program.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Ms. Anita Goman
Community Education Secretary