Monday: 9 – 5:30 pm, Tuesday: 9 – 5:30 pm: Wednesday 11:30 am – 8:00pm (GED testing or Tech support): Thursday 9 – 5:30 pm
CLASSIFICATION: Off Schedule, B-2-3
SALARY: $8,139 – approximate, based upon number of days worked.
If you have questions regarding a job posting, contact the Office of Human Resources @ 507-328-4253 or email email@example.com.
- Technology on-boarding of students into Google Meets, Google classroom, etc
- Trouble shoot distance learning technology issues with students and staff
- Provide Google Meet, Google classroom support to teaching staff
- Provide technology support to students for the following platforms: all distance learning platforms, Northstar modules, Microsoft programs, Google Doc’s and Moodle in the lab
- Assist teachers and students with the Northstar Digital Literacy curriculum
- Proctor GED tests
- Provide technical support for GED testing
- Obtain GED proctor certification
- Provide homework assistance for the following classes: Reading, Writing, Math, Grammar, Northstar Digital Literacy and college preparation classes. This support is for students who come to the lab for homework help.
- Enroll students in distance learning platforms
- Minimum requirement of two years of college or three years’ work experience in a related field
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Understand Google Suite platforms
- Understanding of basic computer components and their functions
- Strong computer skills- willingness to learn new software platforms
- Thorough familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Thorough familiarity with how to navigate the internet and knowledge of different social media platforms
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills
Common and Shared Accountabilities for All Positions
Employees of the Rochester Public School District #535 are expected to support the goals, model and promote an environment that is respectful for all, and work collaboratively with other staff to focus on the needs of the learner. A quality, customer focus that conveys a welcome attitude, an adaptability to change, and a desire for continuous improvement is also expected of all employees. In addition, staff are to respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the schools, and be dependable and accountable employees.
Please visit www.rochesterschools.org to learn more about Rochester Public Schools.