McGuire Middle School
Computer Lab Assistant
7.5 hrs per day/178 days per year (includes 5 paid holidays)
1. The Computer Lab Assistant provides written, oral, and physical technical support for students and staff throughout the building including supervision of student computer. The assistant also conducts basic repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of building technology including computers, printers, wireless laptops and other.
2. 2-year minimum experience using, maintaining, and troubleshooting Macintosh and Windows computers (wired and wireless)
3. Basic knowledge and understanding of wireless and wired networks
4. Able to work in a positive manner with students and staff
5. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the midst of occasional difficult circumstances
6. Able to troubleshoot, problem-solve, prioritize, multi-task, organize, and be flexible
7. Basic understanding and knowledge of computer hardware (Mac and Win) and devices including scanners, digital cameras, and projectors
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office, video editing, and video production software
9. Able to learn new software applications in a reasonable timeframe
10. Able to tolerate constant level of noise from students and machinery (CPU fans, drives, and keyboards)
11. Able to take direction from supervisor
12. See attached job description.
13. Position classified LEAF B-2-2 $18.60-$23.03 per hour depending on experience. Salary and benefits in accord with the Agreement with the Lakeville Educational Assistants Federation.
Apply online @ www.isd194.k12.mn.us (click on Departments, Human Resources, Employment Opportunities) with Resume, three letters of recommendation and District application.
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY