Director of Health and Safety
Education Service Center
8.5 hours per day, which includes eight hours of paid work time plus 30 minutes of unpaid lunch
Job level one of Terms and Conditions of Employment for Program Directors
Annual salary of $58,156 to $71,506 with full time benefits
Reports to the Assistant Superintendent
Robbinsdale Area Schools is currently seeking a COVID-19 Coordinator to oversee COVID guidance to staff and families, the COVID testing program, vaccination clinics, assist in communication about COVID protocols, and provide accurate and timely reporting to the Department of Health on positive COVID cases. As the Covid-19 Coordinator, your primary role is to be responsible for planning, execution, adjustments and progress monitoring of all Covid-19 protocols at Robbinsdale Area Schools. The Covid-19 Coordinator will keep up to date with all of the guidelines shared with the public by the CDC, MDH, and Hennepin County and ensure that as a community we are making decisions that keep the safety of all members of the community at the forefront. The Covid-19 Coordinator will work to ensure that the community (families, students, and staff) are aware of the safety protocols and ensure the execution of the protocols.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Respond to families and staff who submit a COVID report by providing guidance in alignment with Robbinsdale Area Schools and MDH COVID protocols.
- Keep all records of any COVID-19 activity in buildings and advise building COVID coordinators and district staff on the step-by-step process of response using the COVID protocols.
- Research, collect, organize, and coordinate information to provide recommendations for changes in COVID protocols and COVID-19 safety strategies to the district COVID incident command team.
- Facilitate the COVID testing program within schools.
- Facilitate vaccination clinics with community health partners.
- Manage the inventory and ordering of COVID-related personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Collaborate with the district communications department to provide weekly COVID dashboard updates, to respond to communication requests from the community and media, and to draft messages for community public health communication.
- Provide any necessary training for district staff members as needed.
- Represent Robbinsdale Area Schools at COVID-19 related events and meetings.
- Any other job activities deemed necessary.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Office environment with regular work on-site at district or school sites. Remote work is not available.
- Operate a computer and other office technology for extended periods.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours as needed.
- Travel to school district sites.
- High school degree and one year of community experience.
- Proficiency in using computers
- Experience using Google Suite technology including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
- Experience working in an educational or health setting.
- Ability to interpret and apply complex regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Preferred Qulaifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and more than one year of community experience.
- Experience in a K-12 or medical setting.
- Familiarity with COVID-19 reporting and MDH COVID guidance.
Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Human Resources Director
4148 Winnetka Ave N
New Hope, MN 55422