EAGLE ZONE PROGRAM ASSISTANT – PARAPROFESSIONAL
Eden Prairie Schools is seeking an Eagle Zone Program Assistant – Paraprofessional to assist in the implementation and delivery of the Eagle Zone school-age care program, and in the support of out-of-school-time programming at the site level in accordance with quality assessment tools. Please see the attached job description for complete details about this position.
Eagle Zone Program Assistant 22-23 School Year
Eagle Zone Sites
MSEA Level 1
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
START & ENDING TIME:
Morning Shift is 6:30 AM – Start of School Day
Afternoon Shift is End of School Day – 6:00 PM
School start and end times vary by building.
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
1-5 days/week, depending on availability
Please see the attached job description for complete details of this position.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- First Aid and CPR certification preferred. Training will be required for all staff. The program will offer training to all staff who are not certified.
- Two years of experience working with children, planning, organizing, and promoting programs, preferred.
- Experience working with volunteers preferred.
- One-year successful experience working with elementary aged children in a childcare or education setting, preferred.
This position will remain open for the 2022-2023 school year. Application review is ongoing.
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DISTRICT: http://www.edenpr.org
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION.
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.