Position Hours: 0.2 FTE/Part Time
Location: 0.2 FTE at Tower-Soudan Elementary School
Enjoy a rewarding career as an Early Childhood Educator. We’re currently accepting applications for an ECFE Educator to support our Tower-Soudan Elementary School! We proudly operate a well structured Pre-K program supporting our area communities and families. Our part time teaching opportunities enjoy competitive salaries, benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities as part of our Q-Comp District. Help make a difference in a young child’s early school experiences in a rewarding career at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Ability to connect and maintain positive relationships with young children and families
- Ability to maintain age appropriate class structure and consistency for children
- Must hold an active PreK-6, Birth-3, or related teaching license from Minnesota’s PELSB Licensing
- Must complete pre-employment background check
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.