This position would be for candidates interested in being a substitute for our program associates.
Join One91’s 4 star Parent Aware rated Early Childhood Team as a preschool proram associate this fall! This position supports the learning and growth of children in preschool and pre-kindergarten classrooms District-Wide by assisting the Lead Staff with the planning and set up of the physical environment and with the implementation of the planned curriculum. Multiple positions are available.
- demonstrating positive adult-child interactions,
- supporting and supervising young children in preschool classrooms
- providing a stimulating, safe and secure environment for play and exploration
- assisting with collection of assessment data through play
- general housekeeping tasks and
- participating in program and community events.
This position may also provide one to one support when needed to meet children’s specific needs. Additional hours may be available or assigned in related early childhood programs.
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.