This position is for any candidate that is intersted in subbing for our preschool teachers.
Join One91’s 4 star Parent Aware rated Early Childhood Team as a preschool teacher (early childhood team coordinator) this fall! We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic individuals with a strong background in early childhood to lead preschool and pre-kindergarten classrooms district wide. Multiple positions are available.
This position leads the planning and set up of a nurturing early childhood environment and the implementation of planned research based curriculum and culturally relevant learning experiences to support the growth and development of 3-5 year olds. Responsibilities include:
- building relationships through strong, positive adult-child interactions
- providing a stimulating, safe and secure environment for play and exploration
- planning and implementing research based curriculum aligned with the Early Childhood Indicators of Progress
- providing culturally relevant learning experiences,
- gathering authentic observation and assessment data through play
- supporting family engagement in early childhood settings
- directing the work of support staff, and
- participating in program and community events.
One91 preschool focuses on appropriate development of social emotional skills through play while supporting language and literacy, math, connection to nature and scientific thinking.
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.