- Deliver large and small group instruction that result in academic and social emotional growth.
- Conduct program-approved assessments and progress monitoring using results to drive instruction.
- Write lesson plans and create learning environments that are developmentally appropriate and promote development and learning in all domains.
- Keep parents informed of program expectations and activities as well as their individual childs progress.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and deliver lesson plans that address all early childhood domains.
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong understanding of children and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellence in assessing and interpreting results for progress monitoring.
- Two years experience working with young children from diverse backgrounds.
- Current Early Childhood MN teaching license (required/preferred)
We are located in the heart of the Twin Cities Metropolitan area and serve a diverse student population in Richfield and the surrounding communities. Richfield Public Schools inspires and empowers each individual to learn, grow & excel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program to employees in our district, which includes medical, dental and vision benefits, state retirement programs, retirement funding through a 403(b) program, paid time off as well as life and long term disability insurance. Detailed information regarding salary and benefits are included with the Teacher Master Agreement. Click here to see contract and benefit information.
Application deadline: Open until filled.