Hutchinson Public Schools is currently seeking an ECFE Early Childhood Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year and beyond.
Plan, prepare, and facilitate developmentally appropriate children’s activities in accordance with the overall program policies, goals, and philosophy.
Help design and maintain a safe, healthy, positive learning environment that meets the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional needs of children and their families.
- Part-time position – up to 740 hours for the school year
- ECFE is a customer driven program – work hours are based on class registrations
- Teaching birth-5 yr. olds and their parent(s) in an ECFE classroom setting
- Flexible and varied hours
- Classes held Monday – Thursday (day and early evening) with outreach activities, family special events, and special classes on some evenings and occasional Saturdays.
- Participate in monthly PLC and staff meetings
- Maintain records/ lessons electronically
- Must hold a Valid/Current MN EC Licensure
- Knowledge of infant and early childhood development
- Knowledge of current resources for families with children ages birth – 5yrs
- Prior EC teaching experience preferred but not required to apply
- Strong passion for early childhood education
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work one on one or in groups
- Ability to maintain regular attendance including completing all necessary assignments/lesson plans
- Ability to perform all physical requirements (ie: sit on the floor with students during circle/playtime for 15 minutes or more; ability to lift 40 lbs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use district’s current technology or willingness to learn
Submit your application online at www.isd423/org/employment, job #1368. This application requires a cover letter, resume, copy of college transcripts, three current letters of recommendation, and your MN teaching license file folder number.
Questions? Email Principal Anne Broderius.