Position: Support Paraprofessional
Location: District Wide
Hours: 9:15am – 1:45 at Early Learning Center and 2:pm – 5:45 School Age Care; Travel Time is Paid
Salary range: $15.38 – 16.92 per hour based on the 2019- 2021 salary schedules for district paraprofessionals.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with children in group situations, sensory breaks, detial oriented, good communication skills, high degree of flexibility.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with students, parents and staff to plan/prepare for improved school success.
- Self starter-create and initiate programs for our students and teachers to improve/engage reading
- Get all involved
- Ability to adhere a strict schedule
- Experience working with children of diverse economic, social, and cultural backgrounds.
Physically capable of meeting all performance responsibilities required with students, including moderate standing, walking, stooping, bending and kneeling. Presenting information to students and lifting up to 40 pounds.
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.