start 22-23 school year
15-24 hours per week (hours will vary based on needs of program)
Assistants prepare and maintain teaching spaces and assist in the delivery of program services directly with children as directed by the Coordinator and the teacher.
- High School Graduate
- Six months or more experience working with or caring for preschool children
- Demonstrated maturity and good communication skills with preschool aged children
- Sensitivity and tolerance for individuals from diverse cultures and life situations
- Knowledge of the developmental needs of school-age children.
- Experience implementing age-appropriate activities in similar professional environment.
- Must demonstrate positive interpersonal skills and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with parents/guardians and school staff.
- Ability to understand and follow data privacy rules and regulations related to students.
- Must have the ability and proven record of reporting to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationship with colleagues and others in the conduct of district business and demonstrate team work in daily activities.
- Is prompt, timely, and thorough in completing assignments and attending to details accurately and efficiently.
- Able to attend required staff meetings and professional development
Internal Applicants: May 5/24/22apply within 5 days of posting.
Open until filled or interviews scheduled.
Applicants please apply online.