The Stillwater Area Public School District has a long and proud tradition of high expectations, high standards and outstanding achievement. Our schools are safe and welcoming places where students receive personal attention from adults who care about them. Every year our schools and students rank among the highest performing in the state.
Position Title: Part-time Community ECFE Sibling Care Educational Assistant
Work Schedule: 8:30-12:30 M-F
- Creativity and a willingness to sing, dance, and be silly and fun-loving with children.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, and patience.
- Exceptional listening skills, compassion, and the ability to remain calm at all times.
- Strong working knowledge of childhood development and experience working with young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and comfortably get up and down from a sitting position on the floor.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or its GED equivalent.
- Desired candidate should have background/training in one or more of the following areas: child development, child guidance, human relations, communications and recreational programming.
Further information about our salary and benefits can be found at: http://www.stillwater.k12.mn.us/departments/human-resources/master-contracts