Class 3 Education Assistant/Program for English Learners
Robbinsdale Armstrong High School
$17.75 to $18.92 per hour plus benefits based on current Collective Bargaining Agreement for Education Assistants
Seven hours per day, which includes 6.5 hours of paid work time plus 30 minutes of unpaid lunch
- Reinforce skills of eligible English learners in all academic areas.
- Communicate with teachers and parents when appropriate.
- Assist with assessments and record keeping.
- Assist in preparation of curriculum materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years post-secondary education preferred.
- Bilingual in English and a second language such as Spanish or Hmong.
- Supportive of and an advocate for English learners.
- Sensitive to confidentiality.
- Self-starter and able to follow instructions.
- Basic knowledge of language arts, math and other subject matter to help students.
- Ability to collect accurate data and carefully maintain student records.
Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED