Location: ECSE – Hanover Elementary
Schedule: 5 days/week, 16 hours / week, Hours M, T, TH 11:15AM-2:15PM, W 8:00AM-10:00 & 11:15-2:15PM, F 8:00AM-10:00AM
Pay Schedule: Per contract
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Deadline to Apply: 08/05/2020 or Until Filled
- Assists in implementing the behavioral management program for the Special Ed student(s) as directed by the Special Ed Teacher.
- Participates in staff meetings to facilitate communications relating to student management & curriculum updates, revision and implementation.
- Performs duties as assigned by the teacher or principal
- May assist students with self-help skills such as dressing, eating, grooming, hygiene and toileting
- Some lifting and transferring required.
- Complete training to perform health related PCA duties.
- Desire and willingness to work with students identified with special needs.
- Strong organizational skills, flexible, punctual, willing to learn new things
- Able to work as a team with other adults
- High School diploma or equivalent
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.