Days: 172 days
Hours: 7.25 hours per day
Compensation / Benefits: Per Unit Agreement
Description: Provide support to special education students. Work under the direction of special educators to reinforce instructional strategies, provide behavior support, and assist with personal care in all school environments. Work as a team member to implement IEP based instructional goals and adaptations including assistive technology. Collect student data and third party billing record documentation. Promote inclusion and self sufficiency of students in the school community.
- Must meet highly qualified standards as defined by the state
- Completion of AA degree, 60 college level credits or completion of para-pro exam
- Completion of a pre-employment physical is also required.
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges